Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From Europe to the Mid-East

I should really get to bed right now but I have promised myself that I will try and update this blog once a day or should I say once per cycle that I am awake...

Quite a bit has happened since last time I posted. Moody's investor service today downgraded a few Eurozone countries today which among them included major countries such as Italy (A3 to A2), Portugal (Ba3 to Ba2) and Spain (A3 to A1). As U.S. stock markets will surely be rattled tomorrow morning from these events the oil markets will surely have its own startling in the days ahead. Iran is being blamed for an array attacks on Israeli diplomats most likely as revenge for the suspicious killings of Iran's own nuclear scientists. This and Iran's promise of releasing new information about its nuclear program will surely lead to a spike in oil prices. If you've missed the days of $4.00 gas then you might be in for a treat...

No comments:

Post a Comment